Thursday, June 7, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Red Headed Woman

Hello dudes and dudettes :)
Another OOTD post for you right here. Tonight I'm going to celebrate my granddad's 88th birthday.
Me and the family are going out to grab a bite at a fancy restaurant,
but before all of that is happening, my mum is coming by after work.
I've just put the finishing touches to my outfit, and now I'm all ready
to spend a couple of hours with the family :)
Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez - let the good times roll :)
xoxo

 // Cardigan: Evans // Tank Top: Lindex // Pencil Skirt: H&M // Tights: Lindex //
 // Bandana: BandanaShoppen // Sunglasses: H&M // Bag: Romwe // Shoes: Asos //

Hello dudes and dudettes :)
Endnu en OOTD post til jer lige her. I aften skal jeg fejre min farfars fødselsdag - han fylder 88!
Familien og jeg skal ud og spise på fin restaurant, men inden vi alle mødes,
kommer min mor forbi når hun er færdig med arbejde.
Jeg har lige fikset de sidste detaljer, og nu er jeg helt klar til nogle hyggelige timer med familien :)
Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez - let the good times roll :)
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hej Malene :)

      Tusinde tak skal du have - jeg er også selv rigtig glad for det :)

      //Natalie Madeleine

      Delete