Monday, July 2, 2012

Just Another Night

Evenin' sweet cherries :)
Just a quick post to let you all know, that I have a wonderful evening ahead of me.
I've sliced up some yummy fruit, and have just put Sound of Music in the dvd player :)
I love love love this movie - I've got an ongoing tradition of watching it at least once a year.
The first time I saw it was when I was 7, and I kid you not, I've watched it every year since then.
I've even danced around on the same mountain as Maria does in the opening scene of the movie
- I was on holiday in Austria when I was a kid,
and my parents treated me with a trip to the top of the mountain in Mellweg :)
I'm in love with the music, the story - and let's not forget a young and yummy
Christopher Plummer as Captain Von Trapp ;)
It's one of my all time favorite and feel good movies, and when I found it as I was going through
my dvd collection earlier, I just knew it was, once again,
time to spend another night in the company of the Von Trapp family :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment