Monday, October 8, 2012

Seems Like There's Always Something

Today's outfit post is a bit late, but there's been so much to do today. I've only just now come home from the hospital, where I've visited my grandfather who was admitted last week. Luckily he's getting better, but it was still nice to pay him a visit and see how he's doing.
Anyway, I managed to snap some pictures of my outfit today. This dress is new, but I've had it for a couple of weeks now. I just haven't had the chance to wear it until today, but I felt very pretty in it. It's been quite a while since I've dressed Swinging 60's, and I'd forgotten how many dirty looks and compliments I get when I do. Of course, every person passing by on the street gave me a dirty look, but the people who really matter gave compliments, so that's always something. Anyway I don't really care what people think of the way I dress; the important thing is that I like it.
Anyway, have a look and judge for yourself :)


For those of you who are wondering; the dress is from Asos Curve, the knee socks are from Asos and the boots are from Bianco (last year's collection)

No comments:

Post a Comment