Friday, October 5, 2012

Something Nice This Friday Night

Yes, it is truly a nice Friday evening here in Denmark - although I know not a lot of people would agree with me on that. It has been pouring down all day, and though it annoys most people, that is what makes this my season favorite time of year (apart, of course, from Christmas). Am I right, or is there nothing as nice as just sitting inside with a cup of coffee while the raindrops drum on the window? Well, I don't think so.
I've been sick most of this week, and only just managed to go to school yesterday. Hence the lack of posts this week. So sorry for that, by the way. Anyway, just because I'm sick doesn't mean I can't enjoy myself a little. I'm currently wrapped tight in a nice and warm weaved blanket my mum made for me, I've lit a bunch of candles and Friends is on.
This is truly a lovely evening :)



No comments:

Post a Comment