Monday, January 14, 2013

Natalie's Crib

Okay, so if you read yesterdays Sunday Summary, you might remember I told you I had a project for the day. Saturday night I started taking down some pictures and posters and wanted to put up something new. Unfortunately it was so late in the night, that I couldn't start to drill holes in my walls. So I had to wait for Sunday and daylight. Well, this is how it looked before I started hanging pictures yesterday:


And this is how it looked 3 hours later. I'm quite happy about it; I've always liked the trend with different pictures and frames in different sizes all over the walls. Unfortunately I don't have nearly enough pictures and frames to do that, so this will have to do for now.


I also rearranged my shelves on the other wall in my studio apartment. It didn't look bad before, but I like to change things in my home, and so this I decided to change a bit too.


Finally, I got this idea from a home decorating blog on how to display my Babushkas on my small table. Actually, it's not a table at all. It was originally meant as a metal stool for sitting, but it quickly dawned on me that it's way to fragile for that. So ever since I bought it back in October, I've been using it as a small table for knick-knacks. I bought the baby blue//green leaf platter on sale about two weeks ago, but hadn't really found a use for it until yesterday.
- Side note: In the back of the picture, you can actually spot the Sunglasses Hangers which was something I cooked up back in September. 



No comments:

Post a Comment