Saturday, January 19, 2013

Vintage-Like Engraved Ashtray

Yesterday, in my lunch break, I took a quick stroll round town. I was actually on my way down to a beauty store to buy a new hair colour kit, but on my way there I passed a lovely Danish store called Bahne.
Bahne has loads of different things; both clothes, kitchen applies and tea, but the thing I love most in the shop, is their home department. They have such lovely things, but unfortunately most of the things there, are very expensive. However, yesterday when I went in, I discovered they had a huge sale on practically everything. I spend most of my lunch break in there, but I managed to leave the store with only one thing; this dessert plate. Yes, it actually is a dessert plate, but when I saw it I thought it would make a great - and kinda classy - ashtray. I love the engraved pattern, and the best thing about it is, that it only cost me 3 bucks. So that's pretty great!
By the way, I also managed to get that hair colour kit so now I'll go and colour my hair.
You all have a lovely Saturday


No comments:

Post a Comment