Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Lucky find



This weekend I did a little Spring cleaning - not as in washing the windows, dusting the shelves and so on... I do that pretty often actually. But no, it was that time of year to clean out all of the junk I have stacked away in the corners, on the shelves and in the kitchen. I managed okay, and I actually also did a little re-arranging of some of my furniture - which I'll show you tomorrow.

Anyway, I hate to say it, but I actually had more junk than I thought, so I had to make a fair few trips down to the dumpsters. But when a door closes, a window opens, as they say. I'd like to change that to: Throw something out, gain something new!

As I threw out bag of crap number 3, I had to go around the dumpsters, and oooooooooh! Lookie look what I found! This picture is the coolest, most kitsch, most adorable thing I've ever seen - and it was just sitting there, ready to be picked up and thrown out. But no sir! I took it, before anybody else could snatch it up, and now... well, now it's mine!
I'll treasure it forever

No comments:

Post a Comment