Friday, June 28, 2013

(We've got these) Days of Summer

So yesterday was Graduation Day for all of my friends who are graduating this Summer - and it's quite a lot of them actually. I've met a lot of awesome and cool people whilst studying at VUC Roskilde, and it just so happens that a lot of them are graduating this year.
Every year the school has a kind of "ceremony" for the graduates, and this year it was held at Roskilde's finest hotel, Hotel Prindsen. Me and Maria were supposed to be there at 4 to see our friends, but unfortunately Maria's train was delayed, so we ended up being quite late. But it didn't matter much, since we couldn't see anything anyway.

So we, Maria, some of our other friends and I, decided to walk the short way to our school, where the "after party" was held. Little by little people started showing up, and spirits were high - mostly, or at least partly, because of the cheap champagne bar in our old cafeteria (haha).
Me and the gang bought some take out, we drank beer and champagne (well, you know, I didn't - I drank alcohol free apple cider) and had such a fun fun fun time. Luckily the weather was okay, so we sat out in the chilly - but lovely - Summer evening sun and just laughed, smoked ciggys and had a lot of fun!
I got to see and say congratulation to all of my graduating friends - and if any of you are reading this, then I'd just like to say: Holey moley, you guys did it! I'm so happy for you; CONGRATULATIONS!

Hope your day is shaping up to be a great one
- I'll see you tomorrow

Marie was looking lovely as always 
- look at that chick; even when she's making faces she's stunning!

Maria thought it would be funny to block Preben in when he came back from the bathroom

It didn't face him though, and he and Vineet were chillin' as always

And this table looked a lot worse by the time we went home :)

xoxo. Nat 

No comments:

Post a Comment